As we draw closer to the end of time we need to ensure that our prayer life is active more than ever. We should not deviate from the path God has shown us but should continue steadfast towards the mark of the high calling which is in Christ Jesus.
Home should be made all that the word implies. It should be a little heaven upon earth, a place where the affections are cultivated instead of being studiously repressed. Our happiness depends upon this cultivation of love, sympathy, and true courtesy to one another.
Ellen G. White, Testimonies 3:539
1. To be constantly expectant
2. To treat others the way Christ has treated us
3. To prepare now, not at the last minute
4. To use the abilities God has given us to the fullest to
5. To treat others as though they were Christ
According to Wikipedia the Beatitudes are eight blessings recounted in the Sermon on the Mount in the Gospel of Matthew. Each is a proverb-like proclamation, without narrative, “cryptic, precise, and full of meaning. In the sermon entitled Be.atTitude.s, Pastor Josue Sanchez gives a fresh new look at this Biblical passage.