Here are the details for two job postings. Positions available are:
– School Chaplain (one year term)
– Administrative Secretary
Red River Valley Junior Academy is accepting résumés for the position of school chaplain.
The chaplain supports students, staff, and parents. The ideal candidate will serve as part of the school’s pastoral care team, planning, organizing, and implementing a range of curricular and extra-curricular activities aimed at achieving the goals of the school’s spiritual master plan. The ability to relate to and engage children and youth is paramount to this role.
This position is for a one year term.
Please submit interest/résumés to Ian Mighty, Principal of RRVJA, by June 3. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference of Seventh-day Adventists is accepting résumés for the position of administrative secretary.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Secretarial support for the Executive Secretary
– Maintaining employee files, service records, and permanent records
– Processing new, departing, and retiring employees
– Training clerks in the local churches
– Maintaining membership and attendance records
– Maintaining credentials and licenses
– Other seasonal duties, such as camp meeting and constituency sessions
This position is for a full-time employee. Vacation and benefits are included.
Please send your résumé to the President’s Office.