Here are questions to help you as you study. The scripture references link to the New King James Version of the Bible (via BibleGateway). A printable version of this study guide is included below.
1. What is the meaning of leprosy in the Bible?
2. Who came to Jesus by night and why?
3. What promise is given by the Prophet Isaiah concerning the cleansing of sin?
4. How does Jeremiah describe the human heart?
5. Who was Naaman?
2 Kings 5:1
6. Why was Naaman upset with the Prophet?
2 Kings 5:11
7. What do you think was Naaman’s greatest problem?